[3830] CQWW CW KB4KBS SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KB4KBS SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:04:25 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: GEORGIA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:30

  160:
   80:
   40:   5      3        4
   20:   3      3        3
   15:  10      8       10
   10:   3      2        3
------------------------------
Total:  21     16       20  Total Score = 2,088

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

I had very limited time and my CW proficiency is not contest-worthy, so armed
with my CW Skimmer and my Excel spreadsheet of band/country needs, I set out to
&amp;quot;cherry -pick&amp;quot; contacts I needed.  I added a few first-timers
and the
rest of them were band/country &amp;quot;fills&amp;quot;.

I was amazed to to listen to some of the sending speeds (38-40wpm), and when I
cranked up my s/w to match their rate, I was even more amazed that they could
copy my call at that speed, and usually with only one fill... They would either
hear the first three or the last three, and when I sent the full call again,
they had it nailed. Simply amazing!

73,

Scott