[3830] CQWW CW PJ4A(@PJ4G) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PJ4A(@PJ4G) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:00:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PJ4A
Operator(s): K4BAI K1XM W1UE KU8E NG7A PJ4LS
Station: PJ4G

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: bONAIRE
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   331    15       55
   80:  1427    27      107
   40:  1962    38      137
   20:  2172    39      145
   15:  3248    39      151
   10:  2075    34      142

Club:

Comments:

Wow!  What a weekend!

We never could get 40M to work.  Had that impression during the contest, and
that was backed up by the score from PJ4Q.  They beat us by 500 Qs on 40m- with
a vertical!  That by itself, cost us our shot at the M2 SA record this year.

Other than that, no major problems other than fun overload were encountered!
Thanks to all for the Qs, and another great CQWW CW weekend is in the books!

Dennis W1UE