[3830] CQWW CW OL5Y SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OL5Y SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:04:25 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: BKO
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:  174    14       62
   80:  511    22       92
   40:  392    32      118
   20:  595    36      124
   15:  491    38      137
   10:  688    38      143
------------------------------

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

One word: Wow! One of the most exciting contest in recent years. It is a big
surprise what I can do with just one 15m (50 ft) mast with small antennas. I
was 90% of my time S&amp;amp;P so I did not touched the 2nd radio. Thanks to
very
good CONDX and my S&amp;amp;P strategy there was no boring minute - I was
thrilled
throughout the contest. So the only one &amp;quot;dark side&amp;quot; was
unscrupulous
behavior of some stations during calling the rare multipliers. Why they are
happy to ruin chances of others by calling and calling and calling without
listening? It is very sad that those manners started to be common also for well
known and &amp;quot;prestigious&amp;quot; operators. Maybe (thanks to
recordings of
whole contests spectrum) the contest committee will issue yellow cards also for
such unsportsmanlike conduct...
ANT: 3el tribander ECO @ 15m, 6el OWA for 10m @ 21m, Inv. V for 40/80/160m @
15m, unfortunately without RX antenna.
RIG: IC756 + Acom 2000A + microHAM MK2R+
Thanks to all who called me and CU in ARRL 10m!