[3830] CQWW CW AB4B M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AB4B M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:12:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B K4NO K4VU N4NM N4KH KJ4FDV
Station: AB4B

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   35    12       27
   80:  123    25       87
   40:  584    35      121
   20:  633    37      126
   15:  736    37      149
   10:  640    30      125
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Great weekend for the CW event of CQ WW finally. The prop was fun with much
to be worked on all bands though 80and 160 mtrs from here seemed a little
mushy.
First  concerted effort in Multi-1X since my time in KP4 at Multi-Single on CW
and it was a great experience. The op's that stepped forward to get involved
where really fun to be with all weekend besides putting out a fantastic effort
for the first time operating as a team. Many lessons to be learned for sure and
lots left on the table to work. As for equipment all worked well. A week before
I had been able to install a new 3el 40mtr yagi which was well worth it (tnx
Dan, K1TO). Looking forward to  sponsoring many more Mult 1X es 2X events in
the future. Have 80mtr ant and shack automation projects in the works. Hope all
had as much enjoyment over the weekend as we all did at AB4B.
Happy Thanksgiving to all in the US of A. See all in the future events to come
from NA ( North Alabama ) and Team Toonersville.

Tim, AB4B (ex KT4TX,KY5R,K4XDX,KP4BZ,C6ACY,WA7UWE .......)