[3830] CQWW CW 9A1P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9A1P M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:40:23 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1UN 9A2NA 9A3K 9A3NM 9A5CW 9A6XX 9A7DX 9A8MM S55M
Station: 9A1P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Tican
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  275    24       92
   80: 1008    36      128
   40: 1965    39      148
   20: 1409    39      149
   15: 1260    40      154
   10: 1389    38      153
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

After nice effort in WW SSB we were really optimistic for CW part. Idea between
two contests was to test and improve our inband possibilities and fix some
small in-shack issues.

However, Murphy thrown an open invitation to his party a week before contest
when typical november winds destroyed our low bands antennas. Upper bands
somehow survived the winds with only few elements to be repaired.

I guess Murphy decided this was enough and let us go! Everything from that
point went best ever for our team and the result is best described in the
contest summary with claimed result going over current EU record!

It was great to have Ved, 9A7DX (still WWYC!) with Sasa, 9A3NM - superb guys
and ops from 9A5Y team to join us.

We also had a nice visit from Andrea, HB9DUR and Sonja, S53GO.

Great competition with UZ2M, OM7M, E7DX, IR4M! UFB job guys! - only one
information is missing - TM6M!

73,
9A1P Team