[3830] CQWW CW KV8Q SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KV8Q SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:59:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 40.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   11     3        3
   80:   72    12       39
   40:  206    24       71
   20:  237    27       79
   15:  350    28       97
   10:  265    24       76
------------------------------

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

What a thrill!!!  Saturday was better than Sunday; but, even with the sunspots
down in the 60's, some very good conditions existed here.  The wife helped get
the 10/15 meter loop up working between the raindrops.  We took it down after
the contest in 20 degree weather.  That antenna accounted for over half of the
QSO's in my log.  A big THANK YOU to the wife.  15 meters was amazing.  I tried
to find 100 DXCC but ended up 3 short.  It's hard to believe that 100 watts and
a few pieces of wire can produce 1,141 QSO's.  Thanks for all the good ears out
there.  Look to visit with you all again next year.  Thanks for the Q's.  73
tom   KV8Q  ar