[3830] CQWW CW OK/LZ3SF SOSB(A)/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OK/LZ3SF SOSB(A)/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:59:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OK/LZ3SF
Operator(s): LZ3SF
Station: OK/LZ3SF

Class: SOSB(A)/40 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): <=8

  160:
   80:
   40:  217    15       63
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Rig : FT-990
Antennas : Home made Vertical, closed to the house

As usually, I was at work during the day, hence not much operation - few hours
before and after the work. The condition was great, antenna was working
according expectations - could here a lot, but contacts are possible only in
directions with radials, hence no East, North-East and Norht DX contacts at
all.
Thanks to evryone, who was able to copy my weak signal. Hope to heare you soon
in the next contest!

73!, de Vlady
LZ3SF