[3830] CQWW CW OK2RRR(@OK2RZ) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OK2RRR(@OK2RZ) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:49:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OK2RRR
Operator(s): OK2BYW OK2RZ
Station: OK2RZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: HHRR
Operating Time (hrs): 47.9
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40: 2758    39      148
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: CCCCC

Comments:

Hi ALL,
thanks for calling. Great conditions on 40m.

But I never wish to be listed in final results again. I hate the behaviour of
part of so called "BIG GUN" stations, mostly in M/S. But not only
there. Steal frq, deliberately QRMing, using unreally exceeded power, horribly
sounding signals with clicks etc.

as OL5Y already wrote here:

......So the only one "dark side" was unscrupulous
behavior of some stations during calling the rare multipliers. Why they are
happy to ruin chances of others by calling and calling and calling without
listening? It is very sad that those manners started to be common also for
well
known and "prestigious" operators. Maybe (thanks to recordings of
whole contests spectrum) the contest committee will issue yellow cards also
for
such unsportsmanlike conduct...

So we, at OK2RRR, decided to have more fun in CQWW contest in the future. We
will be compete only against ourselves and sending a CHECKLOGs.

73  Jiri, OK2RZ

one of OK2RRR @ HHRR - HAM Heaven Radio Ranch

CCCCC - Czech Cimrman�'s Crazy Contest Club