[3830] CQWW CW OL7M(OK1YM) SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OL7M(OK1YM) SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:25:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OL7M
Operator(s): OK1YM
Station: OL7M

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Solnice
Operating Time (hrs): 36.2

  160:
   80: 2183    31      112
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2183    31      112  Total Score = 532,961

Club:

Comments:

I had 2 goals.

1st of all to test our new 80m setup for our contesting in multi categories

IC7600+PA
4 el. sloper system with elevated radials + 1 dipole and 9 beverages
It was tested new switching boxes from remoteQTH.com during the contest.
Everything was working fine without any problem.

2nd to break Czech record at this category made by
Jiri OK2RZ who made 511,820 points (1990 QSO, 34 ZONES and 123 DXCC) in 2004.

I also checked last year scores especially Pavel�'s OK1DRQ who won SOAB HP 80m
when
preparing for the contest.

OL8M 2012 SO HP 80M 509,808  2,130 33 119 34.4  OK1DRQ.

So I set up my score before the contest for:
2100 QSO, 32 zones, 120 DXCC and 510.000 points

Signals were good, no QRN
I had some problems with relay at PA at the end of the contest so I could not
hear several times after calling CQ, so please excuse me for the incovience

Highlights: being called by: YE2W, XP2I, VU2PTT, AH0K, AH2R, XZ1J, Z81X,
CE3EEA, OC4CW, KL7RA, DX1J and many others

Finaly I worked 505 US and 114 JA�'s.

Thanks to all who prepare technical solution - Jan OK2ZAW and Dan OK1HRA
and especially to our fisrt club operator Pavel OK1MU who helped me
preparing food, coffee and taking care about me.