[3830] CQWW CW WQ2N SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WQ2N SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:41:38 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WQ2N
Operator(s): WQ2N
Station: WQ2N

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   15     8       12
   80:   63    14       55
   40:   95    27       87
   20:  180    31       94
   15:  323    34      119
   10:  380    27      103
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I could not make the trip to NE3F due to a lot of homework and papers due before
the Thanksgiving break. I hope to make the trip for ARRL CW.

I decided to go LP after worked E2E in the first few minutes with LP at the
beginning of the contest. Score could be slightly higher due to N8A=KH8
multiplier on 2 bands that counted as US in contest. Overall, great conditions
for LP. I noticed slightly better conditions on Saturday than Sunday. I must
have missed 20M to Europe at peak times as I thought I could have done better
there.