[3830] CQWW CW EA2EA(@EB2AM) M/S QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea4kr@yahoo.es
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW EA2EA(@EB2AM) M/S QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 12:58:34 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EA2EA
Operator(s): EA2EA EB2AM EA4KR EA7TL EA7TN
Station: EB2AM

Class: M/S QRP
QTH: Ondarroa
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   53     8       50
   80:  187    17       78
   40:  562    28      105
   20:  595    37      119
   15:  397    38      119
   10:  515    34      114
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This year we decided to try something different. Assuming we have a nice see
view QTH with good condx to NA and EU,
Why not to give a try for a QRP operation?
What can we do with 5 watts into tribanders and verticals for Low bands?

So we did it and what an unforgettable experience¡
Very hard to keep a running frequency as well as to brake the pileups.
US stations answered on the first call due to favorable conditions and good
ears.
Best hits: JA and JT on 80M; KL7 and z 19 on 40M.

we know MS QRP category does not exist yet, but let us hope we can enjoy it in
the near future. We�'re warming up.

Thanks everybody for the QSO and special mention to those who suffered our weak
signals.

Best 73 de EE2W (Ondarroa contest Group)