[3830] CQWW CW NN3W(@N3HBX) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, richnn3w@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NN3W(@N3HBX) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 01:41:23 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: N3HBX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Radios: SO2R

  160:   12     8        9
   80:  102    17       62
   40:  297    26       93
   20:  495    29      105
   15:  303    32      119
   10:  469    28      107
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to John Evans N3HBX for letting me operate his home station for this
event.  Haven't been there in close to 10 years, so needed a work in period.

Wasn't feeling very well going into this event.  XYL was having some
problematic medical issues (gall stones and a possible cyst).  Decided to
operate for as long as I could.  Condx were outstanding.  A weekend to remember
- propagationwise.

Got a call around 2030z Saturday that I needed to get home ASAP.  So, I
unfortunately had to QRT and get home.

Definitely wish I could have done this longer.  But, first thing's first.