[3830] ARRL 160 K0EU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K0EU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 17:01:45 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 582  Sections = 77  Countries = 2  Total Score = 92,430

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Fit some time in around watching movies with XYL each evening. Didn't stay up
very late. Never heard the US "island" sections RI, KP4, KH6. Never
heard MB,NL, or NT up north. Only DX heard/worked was C6 and FM. Reverse beacon
analysis shows that my TX signal is neck and neck with K0RF in most parts of the
USA. My RX capabilities aren't even close to Chuck's and I'm sure I'm making a
lot of little pistols mad by CQing in their face. QSB was really rapid at
times. Always fun to work a bunch of old friends on top band.
73
Randy K0EU