[3830] ARRL 160 KI0I Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KI0I Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 20:22:12 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 21:36

Total:  QSOs = 807  Sections = 79  Countries = 8  Total Score = 142,506

Club:

Comments:

Seemed condx were so-so.Good stateside activity but dx was lite copy and usually
covered by dx window ignorers.A big surprise and best DX was coming across T32RC
cq almost alone and contact on first call. He was louder than many US stations
and on my Inv Vee. I made WAS the first nite.
Rig; IC746 100w keyed with N1MM and Begali. Ant:  HYTOWER with baseloading ,Inv
Vee@55ft,and a coax inv-L bazooka fed thingy hihi.(not sure abt this one,new try
out). Rcv is aided with a 540'bev and ameco preamp. Its a pork and bean contest
station hihi.
Had a lot of fun and always love the top band contests. See ya in the big
Stew.
Mark KI0I