[3830] ARRL 160 K3YDX M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K3YDX M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 22:44:39 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K3YDX
Operator(s): K3YDX
Station: K3YDX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 327  Sections = 56  Countries = 10  Total Score = 42,525

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I thought condx were a bit better Sat. night over Fri. night.  Managed to get
the inverted L up a bit higher in my tree this time so there was more vertical
than previous years.  Who knows if it helped but I did manage more Q's and
countries than before but then again I stayed up later than usual.  Went
assisted as a single OP to try and get some of the needed states on 160 and
managed to get 4 of the needed 8 worked.
Heard numerous EU stations but could not bust through the walls of callers.  It
will be interesting to see if all the Q's hold up after log checking.  Some of
them might have been wishful hearing on my part!

73 Hank