[3830] ARRL 160 W0BH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W0BH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 04:18:29 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 3.6

Total:  QSOs = 408  Sections = 72  Countries = 0  Total Score = 58,752

Club:

Comments:

As usual, too many end-of-semester things at Hesston College got in the way of a
full-time 160m effort, but the rates were terrific while they lasted!

Missed and didn't hear LAX RI NLI AK PAC PR VI NT SK MB NL. No DX heard or
worked, but I mostly called CQ so didn't search too hard. Conditions were tough
with some really faint signals. We also had very light freezing drizzle coming
down at times, but not enough to cause problems this time.

All Qs uploaded to LOTW. Thanks for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh