[3830] ARRL 160 K6CSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K6CSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 11:59:11 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 43  Sections = 16  Countries = 1  Total Score = 1,376

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Again this time, I failed to beat my 2011 score. Trying to contest on 160m with
a single 40m Delta Loop is certainly marginal at best. The band seemed to be
noisy and the participation did not seem very good. I missed Steve, N2IC in NM.
I did work WD5COV in NM. I heard Alan, KO7X in WY, but apparently he was not
hearing me.
    It was fun anyway. TNX to the KBers who gave me points. The only 6's I
missed were LAX, KH6 and would you believe SJV. Goodness, why did I never hear
WC6H or W6SX. I did hear one SJV station that apparently was operating S&P
only. I never heard him and apparently he never heard me. Hope to see everyone
for ARRL 10m Contest next weekend. 73's to all. Bert, K6CSL