[3830] ARRL 10 ED1R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesus.ec1kr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 ED1R M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 22:47:30 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EA1AR EC1KR EA4AOC EA4CWN EC4DX
Station: ED1R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   CW: 1323   156
  SSB: 1034   166
-------------------
Total: 2357   322  Total Score = 2,348,668

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

The Contest that puts an end to the 2013 season.

Our Target was the results of 2011, get the MS HP EA Record and assuming that
other stations more optimized would get better result, Mission got!

Fun competition with others MS in EU but a SOAB can do a similar result :-/
good conditions, especially on Saturday, we enjoyed good Runs and hard work
S&P in two modes with stations interlocked.

Happy New Year and CU 2014.

73 de ED1R Team
www.ed1r.com