[3830] ARRL 10 N1DC SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1dc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N1DC SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 00:14:53 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Braintree MA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   CW:  281    74
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  281    74  Total Score = 83,176

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Lost a lot of time due to the storm Sunday AM. We had 6 inches of heavy wet snow
with 3 inches of slush underneath. It was like shoveling concrete. My 10 HP snow
blower couldn't handle it. Good thing I shoveled early...everything flash froze
by 2PM.  Fortunately there was no antenna damage.

Didn't seem to be as much activity as CQ WW.  Still had fun.

Station:  Ten-Tec Omni VII @ 100W, N1MM,  Winkeyer USB
Antenna: HyGain Explorer 14 4 element beam at 30ft

The last station calling me with 45 sec to go...couldn't pull you out of the
noise floor. Thanks for trying.

73  Rick  N1DC