[3830] ARRL 10 K5ZD SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5zd@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K5ZD SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 00:56:23 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K5ZD
Operator(s): K5ZD
Station: K5ZD

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   CW:  676    98
  SSB:  541   104
-------------------
Total: 1217   202  Total Score = 764,772

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Line noise to the Northeast on Saturday morning made copy difficult.  The
blanket of snow on Sat night quieted it down.  Sunday morning was much easier
to run since I could hear the weak ones.

Antenna system is intermittent on receive.  Will need to figure out if it is
coax connector or the Array Solutions StackMatch.

I did discover that removing the Array Solutions SixPak fixed my SWR problem on
10m.  Need to dig my backup SixPak out of the closet.

Activity was good, but conditions seemed just disturbed enough that the band
never felt over crowded.  Worked stations up to 28800.