[3830] ARRL 10 N7AT M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N7AT M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 01:02:22 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N7AT
Operator(s): K8IA N7LR N7RQ W9CF
Station: N7AT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 26

   CW: 1163   129
  SSB: 1091   106
-------------------
Total: 2254   235  Total Score = 1,605,990

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

The Third Annual ARRL 10M Contest get together with good friends, and fellow
Arizona Outlaws, Linda N7LR and Kevin W9CF. Like past years, we opted for a
casual operation with no particular operating strategy nor even a op schedule.

It was more of a "Hey, who wants to operate this hour?" than a
serious effort. Just taking turns to operate a radio and no way to do a
conventional M/S with a real mult position anyhow. One mode during a 2 hour
period worked for us

The ladies (Linda N7LR and Sandy N7RQ) did all the ssb operating (well, except
4 qso's, with Kevin W9CF and I handling the cw.

We had fun. The YL's cooked up some great chow, there was some good NHL and NFL
going on the TV, and we had great band conditions to keep us busy too.

Even the skew path to Eu on early Sunday was fun to note and use.

We all enjoyed seeing Linda N7LR really improve her ssb contest skills this
weekend too. She ended up as best 60 min here with a 184 qso total that hour.
Decent!

All in all, a great time. We'll do it again.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club