[3830] ARRL 10 K7JQ SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radiok7jq@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K7JQ SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 01:24:49 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7JQ
Operator(s): K7JQ
Station: K7JQ

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   CW:  300    76
  SSB:  300    57
-------------------
Total:  600   133  Total Score = 239,400

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Limited time available due to work schedule and other commitments. Loudest 10M
European  opening I've heard in years on Sat morning before I had to go to
work...wish I could've hung around for more. Mostly S&P with a few nice JA
and domestic runs. Had lots of fun...a very balanced mixed mode operation.
Thanks for all the Outlaw Q's, and Happy Holidays to all!

73,  Bob K7JQ

Icom IC-7600; THP HL-1.5KFX; Ground-mounted screwdriver.