[3830] ARRL 10 N5AW SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N5AW SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 02:01:16 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   CW:  744   115
  SSB:  212    57
-------------------
Total:  956   172  Total Score = 584,800

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Was not intending to put in this much time. If I would have known I was going to
operate this much I would have gotten on earlier both mornings and made a
serious effort. Missed about half of the short European opening we have this
time of year. Saturday seemed better than Sunday with many more Eastern
Europeans and stronger signals from JA. This is always a fun contest with high
rates possible even with low power. My best on CW was 137. Did not operate a
full hour at a time on phone but did have a 160/hr rate for 30 minutes. Only
real disappointment was the lack of much sporadic E for the closer in
multipliers and almost a total lack of XE stations (worked the only one I
heard). Maybe they were just skipping over us here in Central Texas.