[3830] ARRL 10 W6PH SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6ph@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W6PH SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 02:07:04 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W6PH
Operator(s): W6PH
Station: W6PH

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Lone Pine CA
Operating Time (hrs): 23.4

   CW: 1695   147
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1695   147  Total Score = 996,660

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

IC-781 AL1200  CT-DOS 9.57
5el monobander at 60 feet

Highlights:  Being called by 5T0JL,9L1A,6W1SR,VR2ZQZ,VP8NO.  LP contact to 3W1T
on Saturday morning right before the band opened.  100+ hours all day on
Saturday.  I felt loud for the first time ever.

Our opening to Europe is rather short.  It opened rather sharply at 6:45 am and
was mostly gone by 9 am except for the EA's and some G's.

Generally good conditions for this sunspot cycle and probably won't see this
again soon.  I hope to have one more sunspot cycle.

Next gig is VP9/W6PH in the ARRL's.

73, Kurt W6PH