[3830] ARRL 10 AD1C M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AD1C M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 02:17:53 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: M/S LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

   CW:  267    84
  SSB:  142    69
-------------------
Total:  409   153  Total Score = 206,856

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Radio:     Yaseu FTDX-5000, 100W
Antennas:  HyGain AV-640 vertical, 1/2 G5RV in attic
Software:  WriteLog 11.18

I finally had the chance to try my new FTDX-5000 that arrived mid-week.  I set
it up Saturday morning, managing to catch a little of the European opening.
Excellent propagation to the East Coast, South American and Asia.  It's going
to be a bit of a learning curve with all the multiplexed buttons and functions.