[3830] ARRL 10 KW7XX SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dean_lioi@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KW7XX SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 03:19:14 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KW7XX
Operator(s): KW7XX
Station: KW7XX

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 18:44

   CW:
  SSB: 1674   114
-------------------
Total: 1674   114  Total Score = 381,672

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun on 10 meters this weekend!!

I didn't think I would do much operating since I just returned from T32. But
the band conditions sucked me in for almost 19hrs!!

Saturday was a bit better than Sunday at my location. However, neither day
produced any EU to speak of. By the time we in the PNW could start hearing
Europe, most of the countries there were already well into darkness. So, due to
the lack of EU the Mult. total was lower than I had hoped.

Signals for some of the day on Sunday were weak with long deep fades. I have to
give a big thank you to the guys that hung with me to complete some tough Q's.
Left North Dakota on the table for a USA sweep.

So that's the worst of it. All in all 10 meters was ballz to the wall from
sunrise to sunset and beyond!!! It seemed like I may have worked every ham in
the Great Lakes Region and 2/3 of those in Texas. Just CRAZY HUGE signals from
those areas both days.

Thanks to all those who worked my "Little Gun Station"

- Dean KW7XX

Yaesu FTdx 5000D
Alpha 87A
Steppir DB-18