[3830] ARRL 10 NP3A SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, np3a@np3a.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NP3A SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 03:20:25 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NP3A
Operator(s): NP3A
Station: NP3A

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: KP4
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   CW: 2419   135
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2419   135  Total Score = 1,305,720

Club: LOS CHOCHOS CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Rig: TS590
Antennas: 103BA@30' Rotable, 3el Home Made@20' Fixed, Home Made 5/8 Wave
Vertical

When I arrived to the site Friday night, found out the main antenna (103BA) was
showing a SWR of 3:1. There was no time to repair. After some A/B comparison,
found out signals were stronger on the secondary yagi. In addition to not
having a rotor and being at lower height, the second yagi is fed with 150' of
RG8X...aprox 2.1dB loss in coax only. Oh well...I was very disappointed.

Fortunately condx were very good. Lot of echo on EU signals on Saturday. Condx
were better Sunday...although missed JAs on Sunday.

Thanks all for QSOs.

73 Eric, NP3A