[3830] ARRL 10 VE7JH(@VE7UF) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 VE7JH(@VE7UF) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 03:55:48 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VE7JH
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7UF

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1812   141  Total Score = 1,023,096

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Duane, VE7UF for the use of his superb station. I had two stacks at my
disposal, 3 x TH6 and 3 x 5el monobanders.
After the poor propagation of last year it was nice to have great conditions on
10m.
Great activity from the USA (1162 QSOs), got all 50 states, the 70 Canadian
QSOs gave me all 10 province multipliers (I hope YT, NT, NU and LB showed up on
SSB) and also got 7 Mexican states.
The 330 JA's were a bit fewer than expected.
Europe is tough on 10m from Zone 3, got about 20 Zone 15's (though the 5 Finns
came from over the pole at my noon-hour), and maybe 50 Zone 14's.
Had a few "rare ones" from Africa and Asia though to keep things
interesting.
Top states were:
TX/102, CA/69, MN/67, FL/66, OH/60, IL/57.

It was a lot of fun to have conditions cooperate.
Thanks to all who called, sorry if I missed you.