[3830] ARRL 10 AB4B SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AB4B SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:07:23 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   CW:   65    29
  SSB: 1666   144
-------------------
Total: 1731   173  Total Score = 621,416

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Cndx good on Sat not so good on Sun.......... All in all pretty good cndx
considering this cycles history. Thought I would put more time in on CW but
just gave it a few licks Fri nite with no prop. Played hard on Sat which
finally caught up with me mid day Sun. Took a break around noon on Sun and just
couldn't muster a return. Glad to see all the latest issued call signs (new
hams) turn out and hope that some will get more involved in contesting. Station
hardware played well just the op that crashed.......

See all in the New Year fer ARRL DX es CQ WPX. Merry Christmas es Happy New
Year

Tim, AB4B ( in the Heart of Dixie )