[3830] ARRL 10 HA8JV M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 HA8JV M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 20:46:11 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: HA8JV
Operator(s): HA8JV
Station: HA8JV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: kn06nq
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   CW:  890   151
  SSB:  555   142
-------------------
Total: 1455   293  Total Score = 1,366,552

Club:

Comments:

Setup: FT1000D +HMPA, 4el Quad(19mh).
I use the Cluster(HG8LXL) and reserve beacons(MS-category).
Only for fun, nice JA run on sunday mooning(cw mode)!
On Sunday mooning Ice is worked on my Quad swr more than 3 on ssb sides.
I pushed the cw and the multiplier on ssb.
Sunday due to family problems at 1618z, there must turn off, after 3 hours I
was back but only a few station were from EU in the band.
So spending my time was good, thanks for everyone for contact!

Happy Holidays to Everyone!
73 Pali