[3830] ARRL 10 OG6N(OH6NIO) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 OG6N(OH6NIO) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 18:09:57 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: OG6N
Operator(s): OH6NIO
Station: OG6N

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Mieto
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  546   125
  SSB:  359   102
-------------------
Total:  905   227  Total Score = 658,300

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I Missed Saturday morning due to other commitments. I started the contest on
Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately the propagation was much worse here in the
north on Sunday so I missed many multipliers from Asia.

It was fun to work stateside on Saturday. The band closed very early on Sunday
and did not really open anymore. Anyway it was much better than last year.