[3830] ARRL 10 DR1D M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2sex@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 DR1D M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 14:19:35 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: DR1D
Operator(s): DK3DM PY2SEX DL3KO
Station: DR1D

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Kerpen
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   CW:  955   152
  SSB:  981   155
-------------------
Total: 1936   307  Total Score = 177,074

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Nice Contest... Unfortunately we had some small issues during the contest but
nothing that could be really bad. The echo was the worst enemy IMHO, terrible
to copy any station on CW, I think that is the reason to have so many QSOs on
SSB instead.
Was nice to have Heiko (DK3DM) back to the team after long time.
Propagation was fantastic but limited up here in the North... Propagation on
10m here works only on Business Hours. hihihi...

Thanks for the patience to repeat the numbers during the echo time and to try
to copy us. Log already uploaded to LoTW.
See you all on next one.

BTW, I Hope to catch you all from Svalbard as JW/PY2SEX on 24-25/12/2013.
QSL via DL1NX

73
Alex
PY2SEX | DL1NX