[3830] 9A CW 9A6C SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, grongo@st.t-com.hr
Subject: [3830] 9A CW 9A6C SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 05:10:42 +0000
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: 9A6C
Operator(s): 9A6C
Station: 9A6C

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: JN73WS
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  743    53
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  743    53  Total Score = 215,392

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

TS590+HM QRO 1 kW
Vertical/4 radials and Inverted V@9 m agl

Quiet rural location helped my RX, but poor antennas did not make my signal
stronger. Was doing OK within EU, but in all DX zones I was not strong enough.
Nice to be called by VK6 in the evening and ZL in the morning, though. Hope
they managed to log somebody else, so my mults stay.
Surprisingly good first hour with 105 qsos - seems that high bands were not in
good shape? Plenty of stations, but being a singlebander on 40 m last four
hours did not yielded much.