[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 13:43:17 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 27

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:40

  160:   3      3
   80:  20     11
   40:  30     13
   20:   0      0
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  53     27  Total Score = 1,431

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, inverted vee, tee vertical.  Thanks for all QSOs.
Missed the first three minutes due to eating dinner late after a movie.  And
had to re-boot the computer once.  20M was dead at the start here.  40, 80, and
160 seemed good.  Not many other South East stations QRV, so I don't think I
missed anyone on 40 due to long skip.  80M had good signals from N6RO and N6ZFO
in CA, but didn't hear the Pacific NW stations there.  Welcome back to Pat,
N9RV, in MT.  Couldn't get W7KAT in WA to answer me on 40.  But welcome and
please come back for the Ladder Series.  Very little activity on 160M at then
end.  Hope to work you all in RAC and Stew Perry this weekend.  73, John,
K4BAI.