[3830] KyQP N8II FixedMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8ii@aol.com
Subject: [3830] KyQP N8II FixedMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 22:39:56 +0000
                    Kentucky QSO Party

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: FixedMixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): ~9

  160:    1      0      0
   80:    9      2      0
   40:   16      8      0
   20:   22     23      0
   15:   10      1      0
   10:    7      1      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   65     35      0  Mults = 40  Total Score = 7,100

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Better almost late than never. Welcome to the K5YAA QSO party, 39 of my 100 Q's!
Many thanks Jerry for working all the way up to 10M, several counties worked 40
thru 10M and on phone some also. Yes, 10 was open well on backscatter for most
of the day, but few KY stations went above 20. Many thanks to W5MX for all 6
bands!
It was a bit slow at times and not worth patrolling 40 phone too hard in the
daytime with mobile signals pretty weak.
I can't quite understand why KY activity is so low with many in state plaques
to be hung on the wall. And SS activity is good from KY. Thanks to those who
showed up, many with booming signals on 20 all day with even eastern KY in well
for most of the day, conditions were very good. K5YAA was almost always good
copy everywhere and loud on 17M at times.