[3830] IronHam PP1CZ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pp1cz@terra.com.br
Subject: [3830] IronHam PP1CZ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 12:15:45 +0000
                    World Wide Iron Ham Contest

Call: PP1CZ
Operator(s): PP1CZ
Station: PP1CZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GG99uq
Operating Time (hrs): 08:13

   80:    1      0       1        0         0          0
   40:    6      0       4        0         0          0
   20:   20      5       4        0         0          0
   15:   51     14      17        0         0          0
   10:   12      0       1        0         0          0
Total:   90     19      27        0         0          0  Total Score = 27,375

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Hello friends.
I believe Iron Ham is one of the most interesting Contests in the anual
calendar, due to his formula of use the 03 modes, encouraging all the ham radio
to know and be ready to use those modes (CW, SSB and RTTY), during the period of
the Contest and outside of it.
I experienced a very bad propagation during all Contest long.
Hope next time we have better conditions.
Best 73 and see you in the next Iron Ham Contest.
PP1CZ - Leo.