[3830] TBDC K0TI Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ti@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K0TI Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 17:59:59 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K0TI
Operator(s): K0TI
Station: K0TI

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: EN34
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 280  Total Score = 3,102

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Conditions nice a quite here. Worked most everything I could hear.
Only DX was KH6, KP2 and FM5.
Heard JA, HD2, CE1, VK6 and XE2, but could not get there attention with QRP.
The HD2 started calling CQ on top of me. I knew that was a lost cause and
moved to a new QRG !.

Thanks everyone. The activity level seems to be picking up on this one, making
it even more fun.

The total score is a guesstimate from the average points per qso from last
years results.

Dan K0TI