[3830] TBDC N4XD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ron.e.spencer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N4XD Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 23:22:14 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N4XD
Operator(s): N4XD
Station: N4XD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 467  Total Score = 2,067

Club:

Comments:

Band very up and down. Sometimes seemed beverages were broken so must have been
lots of high angle prop.
By far loudest DX was UX1UA. Louder then many stateside. With storm QRN some
difficulty copying some stations. I very much appreciate their patience and
hanging in there to get the Q done.

Other notes: N6DZ big signal from west coast
DR1D also quite loud at their sunrise

worked 221 grids, 18 EU countries, 8 NA countries, 2 SA and a couple KH6.
K9FD/KH6 had a very nice signal and was in early. Probably one of the loudest
KH6 signals I've heard on 160.

As always the Stew is an interesting contest. I thought it was slow until
around 12:30 local. Then things started to open more to EU. Overall a fun time.
Thanks Tree for putting it together!