[3830] RTTY Roundup AB3IC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gl1800winger@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AB3IC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 00:07:26 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AB3IC
Operator(s): AB3IC
Station: AB3IC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 17:30

------------
   80:   49
   40:  138
   20:   85
   15:   42
   10:   16
------------
Total:  330  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 26  Total Score = 25,740

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A good way to start the year...  As always, my goal was to improve on last
year's score.  I did that, though only incrementally.  More Q's, Lower Mults,
but overall better score.

Rig: Kenwood TS-590
Antennas: GAP Challenger / 40 & 80 Meter inverted Vees -
Software: Writelog Version 11.18C

Time for me to go to bed - after a long, lazy Christmas time-off, I'm back to
work early tomorrow - guess setting my alarm for 4:00 AM this morning was good
practice for this week.

Tom, AB3IC