[3830] RTTY Roundup AL9A SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AL9A SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 00:29:25 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 12:37

------------
   80:   46
   40:   58
   20:  185
   15:  282
   10:  216
------------
Total:  787  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 35  Total Score = 70,043

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Started slow on Sat. until late in the morning before the bands opened up in AK.
By afternoon SFI was up to 215 and things started to cook!  Had a lot of fun on
80M as the band noise was low and folks could actually hear my ground mounted
vertical with too few radials.

Sunday was lots of fun with good runs on 10, 15 and 20.  I had hope of breaking
800 Q's, but the last hour was a mish mosh of folks calling on top of each other
for too long and some consstantly trying to wrest control of my frequency by
calling CQ on top of me. I was getting a bit testy near the end.  Still, a fun
event and I think my best score ever!