[3830] RTTY Roundup KE7AUB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke7aub@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KE7AUB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 01:02:13 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
   80:   25
   40:   56
   20:   10
   15:   14
   10:   59
------------
Total:  164  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 7  Total Score = 8,036

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

What fun! Day one playing with my station. 80m and 40m were great - 11 new
states on 80m, I now have a continuous path of 80m worked states from Oregon to
East Coast (NY and MA). A new country on 40M (LZ land) too. I ran most of the
time on 10 and 15 and a little on 40 early early Sunday morning. Then on
Sunday, up to the big station for a multi - more running and some S&P and
pile up crushing with real antenna's and legal limit power. We even had a clear
and sunny day which made the drive to and from the multi very nice.

Thanks for all the Q's, especially those new states on 80m and new country on
40m for me. HNY and Happy DX year to all.