[3830] RTTY Roundup KK6IFZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KK6IFZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 04:20:55 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KK6IFZ
Operator(s): KK6IFZ
Station: KK6IFZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:25

------------
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10:  114
------------
Total:  114  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 5  Total Score = 4,788

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

(Written on Dylan's behalf by G'Pa WN6K)
Limited by license, 10m is the only band (such as it was or wasn't) available
to me...I did a bit on Saturday after basketball and came back on Sunday while
WN6K was watching Charger/Bengal game. On my Elmer's advice, I brought a book
to read on Sunday but after doing more reading than logging due to no sigs by
2100 UTC, I gave up the ghost.

First RTTY ever operated and I picked up 3 more new countries for DXCC Worked
(now at 21).

Dylan - KK6IFZ
Well read even though the score wasn't big.