[3830] RTTY Roundup JH8KYU/1 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jh8kyu@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup JH8KYU/1 Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 13:05:58 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: JH8KYU/1
Operator(s): JH8KYU
Station: JH8KYU/1

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kanagawa-pref.
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:   12
   40:  107
   20:   85
   15:  156
   10:   65
------------
Total:  425  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 45  Total Score = 35,700

Club:

Comments:

I participated in this contest several times from 1992 but it's the first
serious effort this time.

I disappointed with a worse propagation than I expected by the superb solar
indices.
I realized again that the Pacific Ocean is too wide to talk to friends in the
US and the Ural Mountains is too high to cross to guys in the EU.

Anyway thank you for all the Q's.