[3830] RTTY Roundup W2GR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2gr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W2GR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 22:00:28 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W2GR
Operator(s): W2GR
Station: W2GR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  265
   40:  173
   20:  213
   15:  176
   10:   15
------------
Total: 1206  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 57  Total Score = 135,072

Club:

Comments:

My first serious go at this one. Had fun but some pain involved..back
problems..quite a few 10-20 min breaks ...Mostly ran and would like to have had
more mults and want to try 2 Tone and see if it will decode some of those hard
ones....Europe had nice signals but not many ops from there it seemed. Saturday
I couldn't put the tower up due to high winds but by Sun. AM 1100z when I was
getting ready to hit the chair winds were gone and I raised it..helped I think
as the rates went up Sunday. Best rates and most contacts were on 80..with a
dipole I put up this past summer with the apex at 30 ft and ends at 6...not
very good for DX but had the numbers go up..If I figure out how to go with SO2R
I will do that next one..in the process of getting things I need right
now.Thanks for all the contacts and cu in the next one!

FT-1000MP
Alpha 8410 @600w
Mosley Pro-67 at 30' Sat and 75' Sun.
Low 80m Dipole