[3830] RTTY Roundup KB1LRL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rplajoie@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KB1LRL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 01:15:48 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KB1LRL
Operator(s): KB1LRL
Station: KB1LRL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WMA
Operating Time (hrs): 13:20

------------
   80:   30
   40:   55
   20:   65
   15:   46
   10:    9
------------
Total:  205  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 24  Total Score = 13,940

Club: Montachusett ARA

Comments:

Hi. I wanted to put in a serious effort in this one, but other things were
necessary so I made it a casual event and worked on honing my skills. I was
curious about 20m and other postings confirmed my suspicions. I am still
working on understanding band conditions. Thanks to all who worked me. I wanted
to call cq but had a tough time finding a landing pad without getting my puny
100 watts stepped on so i stuck with S&P. Next one hopefully will be a more
competitive and fun effort. Thanks again Gordon, N1MGO for you mentoring and
help.

Radio: Icom IC7000
Antenna: Cmmercial G5RV