[3830] RTTY Roundup HI3TEJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hi3tej@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup HI3TEJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 17:07:12 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Puerto Plata
Operating Time (hrs): 23.45

------------
   80:   19
   40:  277
   20:  305
   15:  392
   10:  624
------------
Total: 1617  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 54  Total Score = 177,870

Club: Puerto Plata DX Club

Comments:

Hi,
thank God and  to all called me this weekend,
i Just used only 1 radio for all the contest. First 8 hours the software been
TXing the last qso callsing , untill I found  a Macro's  problem at Writelog.
I took my first hour break to replace my old laptop for a newer Pc, installing
win7 and writelog ans setting on the new one in a time record and then worked
perfectly.

Antena,radio and rotators played flawlessly all time.

The station lost 2 towers since last year and is working only to keep the fun

The best band were 10 meter all time open and the other bands did not played as
well as last year but last year I worked so2r.

If anyone's is planning to win this contest no way out to do it with only 1
radio "imposible"

Congrats to the winners and to the Rtty Masters,
73's
HI3TEJ, TED JIMENEZ

My station at this time is:
YAESU FT5000DX MP THE BEST