[3830] NAQP CW K3AJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tomv307@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K3AJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 05:09:48 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K3AJ
Operator(s): K3AJ
Station: K3AJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   63    23
   80:  122    36
   40:  113    40
   20:  167    39
   15:  139    34
   10:   27    13
-------------------
Total:  631   185  Total Score = 116,735

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Northwest 1

Comments:

When returning from a 30 minute break around 0230, someone was right there to
make a quick QSO, which I made BEFORE checking my log times. You know where
this is going, right? I logged this QSO 30 minutes and 4 seconds after my last
logged QSO.  ARRRRGH!  The rules clearly state that "the difference
between the times of consecutive contacts must be greater than or equal to 31
minutes", so this break counted as operating time and I had to take
another 30 minutes off later.

Other than this act of self inflicted stupidity, I enjoyed the contest.