[3830] NAQP CW VE6BMX Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE6BMX Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 06:11:57 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VE6BMX
Operator(s): VE6BMX
Station: VE6BMX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AB
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    2     2
   80:   22    18
   40:   38    23
   20:  122    40
   15:  167    40
   10:  121    32
-------------------
Total:  472   155  Total Score = 73,160

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Decided to go QRP this contest and make everyone work for a new MULT. Turns out,
a lot of you just didn't hear me. Oh, I was calling you. Thanks for all of those
who did hear me, and good job for that! Over the years its hard to get out with
a KW never mind 5 watts, so pat yourself on the back for working me with my 5
watt flex radio. I just couldn't get anything going on 40, 80 or 160 with CQ's
so had no other option but to search and pounce. So many got away and you were
S5 to S9 on my rig. I was hearing all the way to east provinces and KP2 land.
Yes I answered your CQ's. Maybe next time. Great fun as always. 73.