[3830] NAQP CW NS0D Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kcpistol59@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NS0D Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 06:14:46 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NS0D
Operator(s): NS0D
Station: NS0D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Independence MO
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:   18    11
   80:  114    40
   40:   83    28
   20:   82    33
   15:   57    19
   10:    6     5
-------------------
Total:  360   136  Total Score = 48,960

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Team: CW Twits

Comments:

Got a late start as usual, and it messed with working on 10m as usual.
Conditions were better last year I think, and I was waaaay down midway from
last year's score, but I somehow managed to barely beat last year's score, in
Q's and score, but not mults.  Thanks to all those who repeated and listened
hard for me on 160 - I swear I will get an actual antenna someday.  Thanks for
playing and see you in the SSB contest.