[3830] NAQP CW W8FN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@tx.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W8FN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 17:01:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: North Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 9:45
Radios: SO2R

  160:   53    22
   80:  150    43
   40:   97    35
   20:  190    44
   15:  207    37
   10:    6     4
-------------------
Total:  703   184  Total Score = 129,352

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFW Contest Group 2

Comments:

Got a late start due to a crashed app that required the whole computer to be
restarted. There was very little going on 10 meters, so I went right to 15 and
had good rates for most of the afternoon. Most running was on 15, with a little
on 20. 40 and down were all S&P but the rates stayed very good. After
returning from dinner break I discovered the entire contest had essentially
gone to 80 and 160, so the last 3 hours were mostly on those bands.
Surprisingly, the lousy antennas here on 80 and 160 still got pretty good
results.

Thanks for all the QSOs and hope to see everybody in August.

73...
Randy, W8FN